Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Do You Know My Mother?

Apparently in my post stating that I was indeed alive - I forgot to mention that my fabulous mother came to visit me over Easter.

The book to the right was one of my favorites when I was little ---->

El Gato Guapo is now in residence and meowing every chance he gets!

That's it for now -- More hopefully after I finish my paper and my presentation!

Thanks to all for the many fabulous birthday wishes I received!

It was a fabulous day and I will now not be getting any older - so stop counting - I will stay where I am thank you very much.

Unfortunately this year my happy day coincided with the tragic happenings in Virginia.

My heart and prayers go out to all those that were touched by this great sadness.

Also to all the family and friends in my life - I Love You! Thanks for being in my life and being the fabulous You!

Till next time - Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars. (Casey Kasem)

No comments:

Post a Comment