Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Am A - L - I - V - E !

Yes I am still here.

I am extremely busy with the new position and the end of the semester!

Let's recap -- shall we?

I found out I got mono right before break and therefore break was not very much fun as I mostly slept and packed the things I wanted to bring back with me. It also snowed three times -- not so much fun. I flew back to school on St. Patty's Day and subsequently got stuck in the Chicago airport for 5 hours. I was not a happy camper as all I wanted to do was be in bed and once I got to my destination I still had an hour drive ahead. While I was in the airport I did however see a sleeping leprechaun -- very cool...very cool indeed! So I finally got home around 1am only to have to go back out and find the 24hr pharmacy to get cough syrup.

I learning something new every day at the new J O B and am slowly but surely learning my way around town -- soon I'll be able to get here, there and everywhere.

Last night I impressed some folks with my ability to quote Dr. Seuss it was a rant about Green Eggs and Ham. The things that are in my mind -- some day that will help get me a job -- right??

It was also told to me through several channels that I am not posting enough personal info...and keeping my loving family and friends informed of my goings on...I shall try my best..but you know a girl has to have some mystery right??

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment