Friday, May 11, 2007

Random Friday Thoughts

Well I have heard once again that I have spent too much time away from blogging -- so HI BEANER! [I'll probably hear about it for calling them that - but ah -- I'm blogging so they are getting what they want! ;) ]

Let's see what has been happening in my life...

I have survived my first graduate school semester and am still alive. I am fully expecting 2 A's in my classes -- I should find out for sure next week so keep your fingers crossed until then.

I have survived work since my co-worker retired. I wish her well but I really, really miss her - she was an awesome partner in crime. So currently I am flying solo -- I hope FG's replacement is half as awesome as she was -- whoever it is they have some pretty big shoes to fill. FG I love you and if you ever want to come visit and ride shotgun again -- all you have to do is ask!!

One of my "little" brothers graduated from college last weekend! Way to go RW!! Magna Cum Laude no less!!! I am so proud of you and know you will do awesome in your student teaching next fall. You will note the quotes around the little as he (well really both my brothers) now tower above me -- but I'll always be the older loving and proud sister to both my "little" brothers. Love ya boys -- be nice to your mother on Sunday!!

My other "little" brother graduates in June from High School - he is currently in the final throes of senioritis and is hopefully not driving his teachers too crazy. Do you hear that PJ?? Be nice to your teachers -- you may need them for references!! I know he will do awesome things next year in college! I hear he is babysitting this weekend for our cousin's little boy as her brother is graduating with his Master's in Architecture from the U of IL @ Chicago so most of the family treked out to IL for the ceremony. So a big yay to KJ as well on his accomplishments as well.

Thanks to my OC Ladies and everyone else for the prayers this past week for my friend AM's sister Alice - her surgery went well and she is home.

If you have a spare minute this week please say a prayer for my Aunt's mother Mrs. K who fell recently and is currently recovering. Thanks :)

My mom and the rest of the team made is safely to South Korea. If you know her personally and want to follow her travel adventures but don't have her blog address -- email me and I'll get you the link.

Speaking of MOMS....BE NICE TO YOURS ON SUNDAY!!
So to all the Mom's, Grandma's and Mom type figures out there -- Have a Great Day and know that YOU are LOVED and APPRECIATED!

No comments:

Post a Comment