Saturday, January 27, 2007

Clang, Clang, Clang Went The Bell

I have to give kudos to the Taco Bell Marketing Department. After doing my laundry (more on that later) and venturing even further from my apartment to Super-Target I decide to get something to eat from the Bell. So I order my taco salad and come home...blah..blah etc...

When I go to use the taco sauce and what do I find but little mini messages on each packet and man are they a hoot! It's kinda like those necco hearts that you get for valentine's day but cooler. Anyway here are some of the gems I received:

Scratch & Sniff: Gotcha!

Ahhh... we meet again.

Make a wish.

Thanks for rescuing me, Hot was getting on my nerves. (On a mild packet)

Can I drive?

At night the sporks pick on me. (They have Sporks! If I would have known I would of asked for an extra one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment